View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 02:40 PM   #120
Tome Keeper
Addict
Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Keyboard, Surface Tablet, Android Smartphone, Laptop, Netbook
I bought a new one today, but I kinda had to as it was one of my favourite author's works.

Prior to getting a Kindle I spend years and quite a bit of money trying to track down decent copies of his previous out of print work to read. I got hold of quite a few but some were just too expensive so I never got to read them. When I got my Kindle (a good few years later) I found some of his books available so duly downloaded them (all under £4!!) and he keeps adding more, which is great, but means my i'm-not-employed-so-i-should-be-saving-money-for-fuel-rather-than-books policy has fallen to pieces.

I need to stop buying books though, my calibre library took well over an hour to back-up last night!!

Last edited by Tome Keeper; 06-11-2011 at 02:45 PM. Reason: spelling
Tome Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote