View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 05:52 PM   #6
marinheiro
Enthusiast
marinheiro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marinheiro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marinheiro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marinheiro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marinheiro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marinheiro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marinheiro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marinheiro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marinheiro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marinheiro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.marinheiro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Pocketbook, Kobo Aura, Kobo Elipsa
Resurrected distant memories of java, got eclipse working, helloworld now runs on kindle but sitting in documents directory. Now how to get it into the menu system?

(zerotime: you can see from my speed this is going to be a looong slow process...)

(Rinzwind: looks like duokan might fix my immediate needs but not sure about getting dependent on non-free program developed in language I don't know.. Anyway, it's nice just to play a bit.)

Graham
marinheiro is offline   Reply With Quote