Thread: UUID creation?
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 06:55 PM   #78
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I got the title from you. I thought it worked fairly well, so I went with it for now. Thanks.

I don't shut down the desktop. But I do restart FF every so often. I do so by turning off Flashblock, restarting, tuning FB back on and restarting. That restarts without loading all the tabs. So it doesn't take long at all to do and it works well. Takes just a few minutes at most.
Yes, I thought I recognized that vernacular. Cool!

Well, shutting down my browsers, with all the SAS I run is near to shutting down my system, although it's true that at least my Dropbox and Cloud Storage wouldn't have the synch issue. It's an idea.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote