View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 05:14 AM   #39
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
I think that, for the time being, not underlining any type of link is an error. [...] a dreadful mistake, until the rest of the world catches up to the level of MR.
I understand that. But people got used to underlined links because they saw underlined links in the web... they can only get used to non-underlined links if they see non-underlined links somewhere

My point is that if we want things to change, we must do something actively, we must push somehow.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote