Thread: 6.2 vs. 7.3
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 10:03 PM   #1
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool 6.2 vs. 7.3

I just installed 7.3 on my alternate PC. I currently am using 6.2 on my regular PC (both are windows). Every ePub I try and open with 7.3 (this does not happen with 6.2) generates an error about HTML files that are 'not well formed' and wants to fix the files. Since I've had no issues with any of these files I'm very reluctant to allow the fix and also very very reluctant to install 7.3 on my regular PC for daily use!

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote