View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 04:07 AM   #10
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvuongpham View Post
http://www.the-ebook.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27034

"I have some bad news for you. I have Japanese version of PRS-T2 and I also live in Japan. You can't change the language in most Sony's products bought in Japan (incl. Sony Readers, point & shoot cameras etc.) Most Sony's products bought in Japan are only in Japanese. Salesman should have warned you."
I've bought several phones and the 650 in Japan. For this kind of devices, it's usually possible to choose between Japanese and English, sometimes other languages too as Portuguese, Chinese, Korean.
Namely, my 650 displays English as well as Japanese menus out of the box. By watching pictures of the English menu, the OP should be able to set the T2 to English (this is something like 3-4 steps top).
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote