View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 07:07 AM   #4
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
I gave my niece a kindle fire for her birthday and my nephew the same for Christmas. Both really seem to like them. As part of the gift, I am giving them 1 audiobook and 2 ebooks a month. Both are 11. My niece is especially interested in the combination audio/ebook where the ebook is highlighted as the reader reads. Oddly, both wanted Les Mis. this month for both the ebook and audiobook. We will see what they think about it.

Last edited by pwalker8; 03-28-2013 at 07:11 AM.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote