View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 11:55 AM   #52
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by lehbaurd View Post
@dsmid

After dismal failure of my laptop to boot from the ISO I have got Kubrick working under VirtualBox with extensions as far as the fastboot screen but am stuck at "Waiting for Device". Although my KT is showing up as a USB device but I get an error message that VB can't connect it to the host as the KT is busy with another request. I'd be so grateful if you have any guidance.
There are TWO (2!) vendor:device IDs that you need to pass to VB, see earlier posts.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote