View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 07:53 AM   #174
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroline View Post
Hi

I'm fairly new to the forum and I have really enjoyed reading the Laura Ingalls Wilder books which I downloaded to my Kindle 2. It was like taking a step back into my childhood reading them again. Please would it be possible to request The Last Four Years.

Many Thanks, if it is possible.

Kind Regards

Caroline
It's "The First Four Years." This was published posthumously in 1971, so is still in copyright, which is why I haven't been able to upload a copy.
Maybe, in 9 years' time...
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote