View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 02:19 AM   #825
artbatista
Groupie
artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kguil View Post
I think it is a brilliant idea. I'm still coming to terms with the techniques to sync versions of Marvin with itself (say, the coming iPhone version). When I have something in place, I'll write the Moon+ dev to see if we can make something happen.
As my daughter would say:

OMG, DUDE! That's like, AWESOME!. You are the bestest 'puter thingy person EVER!!!

Back to myself now:

I think is a great idea. How come no one thought of that before?

Cheers

Art