View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 02:11 AM   #87
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Does anyone have any idea of how the Kobo fonts have variable stroke weight or how we might find or create/modify other fonts with that feature or what might be involved? I really like my Glo, but with the lighting turned on I find I prefer a heavier than normal font in the mid to smaller sizes because the fonts appear to be less than black -a slight contrast issue, seemingly improved with heavier stroke weights.

BTW, thank you all for the heavier fonts that have been linked.
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote