Thread: Troubleshooting PW embedded fonts?
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 01:34 AM   #3
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by morrow View Post
I was under the understanding that a feature of paperwhite was that it recognizes embedded fonts from ebooks. I decided to gave it a test, and even though the resulting font was shown on sigil and calibre, however when it was converted and transferred to paperwhite, it doesn't show the new font. My question is, did do something wrong or paperwhite simply does not have this feature.
In Calibre are you converting the ebook to azw3?

Last edited by JoHunt; 11-11-2012 at 02:32 PM.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote