Thread: Silliness Welcome Captain Pinktoe!
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 06:33 PM   #65
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
A recent conversation pshwynkies had:
...Well, we talked like that for awhile and then I said to him, I said, "You have the advantage on me. You know my name and I don't know yours." And, and right back at me he said, "What name do you like?" Well, I didn't even have to think twice about that. Captain Pinktoes's always been my favorite name. So I said to him, I said, "Captain Pinktoe." And, uh, this is the interesting thing about the whole thing: He said, "What a coincidence. My name happens to be Captain Pinktoe."

At that rate the laddies bill won't cover the bar bill....And you have that two holed hat?
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote