View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 04:49 PM   #5
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
It's very possible the book started out that way and in trying to correct my problem )the cover kept displaying as the last page no matter what I did), is when I finally noticed the linear comment set to no. Once I removed it though, I got the cover to display as it should on the first page.

Edit: I redownloaded the book from Gutenberg, and it did indeed come that way with the linear=no comment. I originally thought it couldn't possibly since it seemed to display in the correct order within Sigil, but at the time I didn't realize that linear comment would override the order.

Last edited by Ripplinger; 11-16-2012 at 07:00 PM.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote