View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 07:30 AM   #102
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcey View Post
Disappointing. It appears that they're releasing a product that will compete with the other vendors year old products rather then leap frogging ahead.
What other vendors year old products? The only one year old products they are competing with are their own. Until less than three months ago there really weren't any other pearl IR touch screen readers among the top contenders.

I'm kind of disappointed too, but mostly because I think from having really good looking devices, these look really ugly to me! That arced bottom... hate it!! I do hope it looks better when you're actually hold it and use it!
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote