Thread: PRS-600 Replacement Battery
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 04:21 PM   #40
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Interesting to hear you can get a 600 battery cheap on Ebay. Let us know if it's any good, plz. Does the 650 use the same battery? Probably not, I guess.

Re: the 650. I sold my 600 because it hurt my eyes and I got the 650. The screen has much better clarity and was significantly easier on my eyes. Still, after a while my eyes got sore again, until I realised I needed a light. Got the Mighty Bright Travel Flex which has solved the problem. Oh, and I use a Bold font, which adds a bit, too.

If you don't already, I recommend using a Bold font on the 600. I imagine it will really help the low contrast.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote