View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 05:34 AM   #1
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Wink More e-books bought with a Kindle?

Since I've got my Kindle, I've bought and download more e-books than before.
My first e-reader was an iLiad and I bought some books, but it was rather expensive, so I downloaded lots of free classic books.

But now, in the evening, I often sit with my iPad; look at the guy under the tree in the Kindle apps; night is falling, stars appear. Then I go to ' Shop in Kindle Store' and there it is: it welcomes me ' hello, Desertblues' , we have recommendations for you'.

I know, it is marketing, but hard to resist. So I look at the recommendations: yes, there's one I want. Hm, under 10 dollars, even less in euros; here I go----one click away from book-bliss. …..and again and again.

I try to keep a check on things and will download a few free books; also recommendated. When downloading these, I feel very sensible.
The expensive ones go on my wish-list.

But in all, in spite of the low book-prices of Amazon, I find me spending more money on e-books than before (not to mention the Oberon-covers) and I wonder: am I the only one? What are your experiences? Can you all keep a hold on yourselves ?
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote