View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 04:24 PM   #14
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer
Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: CYbook Gen3 and Sony PRS 3505 Kindle 3 G Nexus 7 iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMomof2 View Post
I'm putting together an ereading package for my Mom for Mother's Day. The plan is to send her my Kindle 1 loaded with the books she likes to read on a SD card. Mom reads murder mysteries (not my cup of tea at all) and the authors she likes are: James Patterson, Sue Grafton, and J.D. Robb. I'm looking for recommendations for other authors.

TIA
TallMomof2 Some of my favourites would include Karin Slaughter, Allison Brennan, and Karen Rose. Hope your Mom enjoys your choices, and I wish her happy reading.

Slan
Mag.
Maggie May is offline   Reply With Quote