View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 07:22 PM   #3
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I think that would be fine. We already have a page for eBooks so why not for the readers. It would need to be reference. Some of the device pages already include some of the dealers by the way, particularly if they oem the product.

Dale
I did see that some of the pages did mention dealers, but it was usually incomplete, and in most cases you would have to dig in a few layers deep to find the information.

I figure that having it in one place will also encourage people to help keep it updated as things change.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote