View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 09:53 PM   #11
49Kat
Fanatic
49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 9th Gen, iPhone 11, Paperwhite 10th Gen.
It'll be interesting to see if that fix holds for you.

Kobo support wrote back and said they had removed and replaced the book in my account. This would have been book #2, but by then things had progressed and I hadn't been having any issues with that book anymore anyway.

Later on, day before yesterday, late afternoon, the Vox library updated and I saw a book in the preview pane that I had not purchased. It wasn't on my lists anywhere in Kobo, although I do remember reading a preview of that book at some point. I think I ended up removing it, but I don't see it anywhere, not even on the 'trash' page. The cover of the book also looked different than the one now sold on Kobo, but it was the same book. I used the table of contents to navigate to the middle of the book and saw the popup that that part of the book wasn't available, but I could download the book for $0. I think the book retails at about $12.99, and while I had been interested a while back, I tend to stick to a $10 or less policy for fiction unless it's something I "must" have, and this wasn't one of those books. I didn't at that time, do the download, but wondered if Kobo hadn't decided to 'give' me a book. I refreshed the library and the book totally disappeared. Well, no biggie, I hadn't purchased it anyway.

Yesterday, 2 entirely different books I had already purchased ended up in the preview pane, and I did the same as I had been doing to move them back to the my books pane.

So far today, none of my purchased books have shown up in the wrong place. I'll see if 24 hours can go by without this happening.
49Kat is offline   Reply With Quote