View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 08:49 AM   #55
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
Although I am susceptible to book cover art, I am also very attuned to the actual title of a book. I scan titles both online and when I'm at the library. A nice title will catch my eye in fiction, and with nonfiction I am looking for what the book is actually about. Titles are very important to me.

A pet peeve: A book that has a title and then it says "a novel." I see this more and more and it's a constant turn off. Yeah, I figured it was "a novel." Duh.
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote