View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 12:55 PM   #8
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
D'Oh! They've changed watches on me!

I just got an email from the E Ink corporation telling me that the watches I've depicted (obtained from E Ink via Rita Toews) are not what is being given away. The proper watch is depicted below.

I've had this promotion up for a week, and only now do I get this news... I hate it when this happens!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	eink_watch.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	67942