View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 06:57 AM   #8
Snorkledorf
Blue. Not sad...just blue
Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ridibooks Paper Pro
Yeah, on the K2i the browser kept re-activating Whispernet even if I had it off, but it'd always ask me, not just fail. At any rate my Wifi is on all the time already.

And this is the same HTML folder that was working with my Kindle 2i, so the code shouldn't be the problem. It looks like something may have changed with the K3 itself...

Last edited by Snorkledorf; 09-27-2010 at 06:59 AM.
Snorkledorf is offline   Reply With Quote