View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 09:04 AM   #11
Anabran
GUNDAM PILOT
Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
"My laptop PC isn't going anywhere. I'll probably get a new one in a couple years. I need the computing horsepower and hard drive storage to manage my media. That what I use it for mainly now - a place to store, manage, and sometimes play my music, videos, photos, other docs, and of course my Calibre collection. And most serious tasks are still far easier with a keyboard and mouse. Tablets, phones, and ereaders are terrific for what they are, but I still need a PC as my computing hub."
I am a 3D Animator & CG Design generalist

I will always need a "real" Computer for my work.

but for mobile Computing& consuming, tablets are king in my view
I can even Edit MS office docs that were created on my home system using quick office pro for android on my Kindle Fire.
Anabran is offline   Reply With Quote