Thread: Glo Battery Depletion?
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 03:33 PM   #17
SaraHannaOrigina
SaraHannaOrigina has a spectacular aura aboutSaraHannaOrigina has a spectacular aura aboutSaraHannaOrigina has a spectacular aura aboutSaraHannaOrigina has a spectacular aura aboutSaraHannaOrigina has a spectacular aura aboutSaraHannaOrigina has a spectacular aura aboutSaraHannaOrigina has a spectacular aura aboutSaraHannaOrigina has a spectacular aura aboutSaraHannaOrigina has a spectacular aura aboutSaraHannaOrigina has a spectacular aura aboutSaraHannaOrigina has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Glo
Mine doesn't turn OFF automatically. You can change it to shut itself off after a certain amount of time, but mine have all come "out of the box" with the option "Never" selected. I have never changed that. I find I hardly lose any charge at all in sleep mode. So go ahead and act all self righteous, however I know for a fact (speaking with several reps at Kobo) that Sleep mode doesn't use any power because of the E-Ink technology. Of course I can't seem to find anything about that in their help section online, but there you go.
SaraHannaOrigina is offline   Reply With Quote