View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 03:35 PM   #11
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangri View Post
I've noticed that even tho I've had no problem buying or getting free B&N ebooks, I can't download the Google-provided books from Canada. So I'm guessing B&N can enforce geo-limits on a per-book basis when publishing it to their library.
If you want to download books from Canada that are restricted to USA only, you have to use a valid USA address in your B&N account, and use that same address as the billing address of your credit card.
That way you can buy and download all the books in the B&N store.

You do not have to use a VPN or proxy, because Canadian IP-addresses are allowed.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote