View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 05:19 AM   #1
Direct Ebooks
Hibernian eBook Warrior
Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.

Device: Sony Reader
Your ideal eBook store?

Hi Guys.
I'm just curious about what you're ideal eBookstore would be. Don't post names of sites you like, but tell us the main parts that woudl make up your ebook store in an ideal world.
Is price the most important issue? Selection? Formats? and so on.

It will be very interesting to see if there is a common thread amongst us in what we want from an ebook store.

Personally, I want the store to be laid out very simply. I want to be able to find what I want when I want. Pricing needs to be competetive, but isnt the number one factor. I dont want any gimmicks, rebates etc, just clear pricing. I'd like to talk to fellow shoppers or read their reviews on books to help me decide what to buy. I also want excellent customer service to help me resolve any issues.
Forums like this one would be great for helping to organise bookclubs and general chat. Being able to post a detailed profile would also be great.

What do you think?
Direct Ebooks is offline   Reply With Quote