View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 12:40 PM   #2
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Happy Birthday indeed. I listen to the entire set of radio plays at least a couple of times a year. Just great fun. His Dirk Gently books were very entertaining as well.

Has anyone read the posthumously published book in the series? I've been tempted to, but think I would be disappointed since Douglas didn't write it, but then FictFact is nagging me that I haven't 'finished' the series yet.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote