View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 02:20 AM   #12
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
I figured it out. Go to Windows Media Player, copy songs to the Sync Tab. Then activate Sync.

That's the only way it will work for me. For some reason I can copy a song but the paste field is shaded out if I hover inside the Music folder.

The Sync command creates an Album folder inside the Music folder and then places the song file there.

Thanks for whoever said we can't use "Safely Remove Hardware." The Kindle HD is listed as a Music Player and not as a Drive to be removed. That is a big difference from the Kindle Fire 1st Gen.

I tried and succeeded with one song. Tomorrow I'll do all the rest.

Thanks nPrentriss and DuskyDisks.

I presume photos will move the same way via Media Player.
Why are you using "Paste" at all? Just drag and drop the files in Windows Explorer. That works fine.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote