View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 05:02 AM   #48
lipa33
lipa33 began at the beginning.

Device: iRiver story hd
Hello! I hope that I will be able to explain my problem, despite my inadequate English. In November I bought my iriver story hd, which is my first e-book reader. Everything has been working fine till now. Today I tried to enter my memory card. I have to confess that it wasn’t any of those cards recommended by producer. I don’t know what exactly happened. Some strange lines appeared on my screen(mostly grey and white). They’re covering the whole screen. I’ve pull memory card out, but nothing has changed. I’ve also tried to switch everything off or reset it – still no change. The only characteristic thing is that when I try something like this those lines move and change their colour(something akin to screensaver procedure). The next thing I’ve tried was connecting it with my computer. A single result was the change of colours – my computer and any other computers are no longer able to read it. I don’t know what is wrong and what to do next. Last time I used it was two weeks ago and really everything was fine. Does anybody have an idea what is wrong with it? By theway, it looks like this http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...jcie0172f.jpg/

Last edited by lipa33; 09-03-2012 at 05:37 AM.
lipa33 is offline   Reply With Quote