Thread: Hacks Kindle Screensaver
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 10:45 AM   #17
jacksonunit
Sand Bender
jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.jacksonunit turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Kindle1/iPhone/iPad/Droid/KindleDX/Kindle 3G/Kindle Touch/Kindle Fire
That's a GREAT Idea.

I really like this feature. I was hoping it would add to the existing screen savers because I really like some of them but I have created a handfull and formatted/tested them on my kindle.

I have tested all of these on my kindle. BadBarn is my favorite but I also really like the look of the John Calvin image too. The "Book of Kells" images took a lot of tweaking to get the contrast even this good. Wood engravings seem to translate better than woodcuts.

If anybody has a image they would like to get formatted (600X800 8bit greyscale) send it to me at jacksonunit#gmail.com (where #=@) and I will try to hammer it down for you and publish it on my new Kindleunit page.
jacksonunit is offline   Reply With Quote