View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 09:54 AM   #1
46jimbo
Zealot
46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: Kobo Touch + Kobo Aura
A potential problem - You can't do Setup without internet

My Glo has been performing well and I'm really enjoying it. Last night, however, while playing around with settings, the device rebooted, forcing me to go through the setup routine as if it was a brand new Glo.

Easily done and a minor annoyance. My books were still all there. But I got to thinking, what if I was on vacation, in an airplane, at the cottage - somewhere without internet access. My Kobo would be rendered useless and unusable.

So I ask Kobo to please allow the setup to be done without connecting to the internet. All of my previous Kobo's could do this. Please get rid of this roadblock.
46jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote