View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 10:16 AM   #28403
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Something soon. I walked to Starbucks and the grocery store pushing the little man. Little man weighs 31 pounds these days. We shared a cheese danish while he drank milk and I had a caramel macchiato. Then we went grocery shopping. It is a mile walk to the store. We shopped for the whole week. So I walked home pushing about 80 pounds and carrying melons on my back. I am thinking beer. It is Sunday and beautiful out.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote