View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 04:27 PM   #1
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Line-height in Kindle books

I need some paragraphs of a book having a line-height of 1em; regrettably, the .kf8 format only supports a line-height of 1.2em or greater. However, I have seen that mobi7 books HAVE a line-height of 1em; after unpacking one of those mobi7 books, I could see they use the attribute "height" (applied "in-line" as any other property in mobi7), that is:

Code:
<p height="1em">...some text...</p>
Since I can't style a paragraph with css using "line-height: 1.2em", I wanted to use the mobi7 way; it didn't work How can I do to have paragraph with a line-height of 1em? It must have a way; since in mobi7 books we can have it, should be a way to have it as well in kf8 books.

Last edited by RbnJrg; 07-25-2013 at 05:07 PM.
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote