View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 09:20 AM   #83
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MV64 View Post
Actually, I do mention rooting it, but I have yet to meet a single person who feels capable of doing it. Besides, telling someone they have to do a bunch of complicated work that could brick the device in order to get the functionality they want is not a great selling tool.
You're biased right there by saying it's complicated. Reminds me of kids who have a fear of math and science because somewhere along the way people said it's complicated. Of course that would scare someone off. The NOOKcolor has a fail safe that makes it virtually unbrickable. Stop passing on misinformation. Just be silent on the issue. Geesh.

This is exactly why I rely on the Internet for my research. After that I go for a personal hands-on, declining sales help because I don't need personal opinions. I want facts. Then I make my informed decision from there.

Last edited by SCION; 12-13-2010 at 09:34 AM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote