View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 10:29 PM   #81
MV64
Addict
MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post
What do you recommend for people who read books and magazines?

Oh, I tell them all the features, it's not like I have anything against the Nook Color, but it's not a great, do-all advice. If you want to read books, your best bet is with the Nook unless you are okay handling backlit reading.

As far as magazines, it's not a huge selling point as the magazines are about the same price as the physical copies. I have yet to sell a nook Color to someone who wants to read magazines.

I usually tell people the nook was designed for reading, with a few extras thrown in. The nook Color was designed for the extras, with some reading thrown in as well.

It may not be what corporate is pushing but I don't want to make someone spend 250 bucks on something that won't satisfy them according to their needs.

EDIT: And since employees get no bonuses or commission, it makes no difference to us which one we sell, which is nice because customers who know this can count on most employees giving them straight answers as to which one they should go with.
MV64 is offline   Reply With Quote