View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 08:32 AM   #39
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Every now and then I will read a couple of books in a row from a series, but I usually like interspersing my series reading with other titles. I do tend to read series from book one to the end though without side-trailing. I think I've read all of the Brooks' Shannara series except the last triology that is on book two now in order.

Discworld is the one series I haven't read in published order.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote