View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 08:48 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nola_Gal View Post
Hi everyone,

Let me start by saying that I have been enjoying my Kindle a lot and reading more than I have in years.

I am in the middle of a book and when I picked it up this evening and tried to open it to read, it gave me the "Unexpected Error" message. I've been reading this mobi book for several days so I wouldn't think it's a format issue. Also, I can't seem to open some of the Amazon sample books either.

Has anyone encountered this before? Thanks in advance.
Call Kindle Support. They are very good at walking you thru things like this.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote