Thread: Classic defective nook
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 03:11 PM   #11
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirZone View Post
LOL yeah thats was really strange. I know we use the same frequncey as europe. And I know laptops dont have problems in Israel and never had. But I dont know the nook so much, Didnt know what could cause the malfuntioning of the E-ink. The thing is I didnt want to take the risk again because they said that if it will happen again They wont replace it - they said that thats what they do with soldiers serving outside the US.

what to do? any suggestions?

I would say have your GF take the refund, have her turn around either at a different time or even at a Best Buy, and repurchase, the transaction will be done by her, So let's say if something does happen to it, you can send it back to her and she can exchange or refund it.

that's what I would do
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote