View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 05:27 PM   #8
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Its on my list....... Unfortunate its only going to be available to Kindle owners.
I'm listening to "Just After Sunset" (been patching walls and painting) and noticed that "The Gingerbread Girl" which was released last year as an audio book only is now included in this collection of short stories (print, ebook and audio). It's very possible that a future collection will include this story as well. I know that doesn't help if you want to read it now but I bet it will show up elsewhere at some point.

Last edited by daffy4u; 02-16-2009 at 05:33 PM. Reason: corrected titles
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote