View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 05:51 AM   #4
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
The Kindle Paperwhite (as another poster mentioned) would work. The Kindle Basic would not be good for taking notes (five way button for onscreen keyboard). A used or refurbished Kindle Touch would work. You might also take a look at the Sony T2 -- still only $50 (refurbished) at Tiger Direct.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...017&CatId=6847

These come with a stylus so you can write short hand-written notes -- it also syncs to Evernote, which is why I decided to try it. At first I didn't like the fonts (thought they were too light) but it's beginning to grow on me. My Kindle (and Nook) fonts seem almost too dark to me now.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote