View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 02:26 AM   #575
stepk
Groupie
stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K5 B011 5.3.2.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
My thought is that a dynamic menu would be great. I am afraid that you will need to change the internal datastructure and add functionality to the parser.

Stepk, look again, I am not only showing a subset of what is needed, but a set of buttons previously NOT shown at all. and everything happens without overwriting any files - purely on OS level.
DuckieTigger, yes I saw what your hack can do. I just described it from a "why, would a user need it?" point of view, i.e. "to focus on a task" (I know the task could include a new set of buttons with your method).

Re dynamic menus, I don't think the parser needs more code, but the java code does for sure - if nothing else to display a dynamic menu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Yeah. I liked his idea too...

(we really have to look at the non suiciding option RSN!!!) and possibly DRILL DOWN into group? with a RETURN button?

whats your thoughts on that.
Non suiciding option should be easy as a user-controlled flag in menu.json.

Drilling down into a submenu + return button sounds within reach of the current code set with a few controlled additions, (goes into thinking...)
stepk is offline   Reply With Quote