View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 06:21 PM   #573
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Yeah. I liked his idea too...

(we really have to look at the non suiciding option RSN!!!) and possibly DRILL DOWN into group? with a RETURN button?

whats your thoughts on that.
My thought is that a dynamic menu would be great. I am afraid that you will need to change the internal datastructure and add functionality to the parser.

Stepk, look again, I am not only showing a subset of what is needed, but a set of buttons previously NOT shown at all. and everything happens without overwriting any files - purely on OS level.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote