View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 04:42 PM   #572
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepk View Post
Hey DuckieTigger, that's ingenious! I like it, but I wonder if that's the kind of "nested menu" that people have in mind when they ask for nested menus. I presume that they mean nested in the sense of a dynamic menu, like yfan lu's graphical menu, where you can visit the whole menu structure without interrupting the navigation. Anyhow, your hack has value, for instance if someone wants to temporarily hide all entries but the ones that are "needed for the job". Thanks for sharing your idea.
Yeah. I liked his idea too...

(we really have to look at the non suiciding option RSN!!!) and possibly DRILL DOWN into group? with a RETURN button?

whats your thoughts on that.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote