View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 04:23 PM   #571
stepk
Groupie
stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stepk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K5 B011 5.3.2.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
I tend to agree to that, officially.

Unofficially? Yes nested menus are possible....
Tested successfully on PW 5.3.3 with KUAL 0.3.2 and kterm running through KUAL.
Hey DuckieTigger, that's ingenious! I like it, but I wonder if that's the kind of "nested menu" that people have in mind when they ask for nested menus. I presume that they mean nested in the sense of a dynamic menu, like yfan lu's graphical menu, where you can visit the whole menu structure without interrupting the navigation. Anyhow, your hack has value, for instance if someone wants to temporarily hide all entries but the ones that are "needed for the job". Thanks for sharing your idea.
stepk is offline   Reply With Quote