View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 09:06 AM   #51
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
I have a chronic health issue that reduces my reading time and I have so many new books I want to read and not as much time as I'd like for that, so I only very rarely re-read a book. Occasionally I've re-read one I read in high school or something to see if I like it as much now that I'm an adult, or because I don't remember it as well as I'd like to.

I do like the idea of my kids being able to read the books I've read, but honestly I never kept very many books around the house anyway because they take up a lot of space and are clutter. I would have to purchase them again if I didn't have an e-reader, and only have a very slight possibility of having to re-purchase them with an e-reader. I guess I'm willing to take that chance.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote