View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 08:25 PM   #970
Kai Winters
Lover of Books
Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+
It's been 24 hours or so and so far Mantano is back to working as it had.
No white screen of freeze.
I'd just as soon have an app or program work...just plain work...before more features are added.
I moved from Aldiko to Mantano for just that reason. I started having some serious problems with double book entries in Aldiko...it was working fine then not so much...for some reason all my books became double books. Sent email to Aldiko but never a responce. Others had this problem as well and it was a new development. The result was uninstalling Aldiko for Mantano.

I just want the darn program to work without bugs. Not too much to ask.
Kai Winters is offline   Reply With Quote