View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 05:21 PM   #124
susaz
Zealot
susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Grammata Papyre 6.2, Sony PRS T1, Nook ST Glow,Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by soondai View Post
I tried turning it off a few charges ago based on some comments on the old battery problem thread and it did not work for me. Though I am pretty sure I just turned it off for a few minutes.

But it was time to charge again, so I am going to give it another try. Like RAH's, drop 1 percent per hour unless I top off.

edit: turning off for a couple hours seems to have worked. Sitting at 100 percent 7 hours after charging.
1% an hour seems excellent to me, about 100 hours usage (90 if you want to get finnicky). Remember, the more you turn pages the less battery lasts... IŽd measure it in page turns more than days (usually rated at 10000 page turns)
susaz is offline   Reply With Quote