View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 03:03 PM   #15
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
Of course if I don't read a Kindle book through I wouldn't feel quite as bad. Yes, it would be a small waste of money, but with the physical book it's such a waste of resources, too.
Need not be a waste of resources. Donate the book to a charity (your local library, even), give it away to someone who wants it, trade it for something you'd rather have, sell it to a second-hand store. I give books away and trade books. I tried selling to the second-hand store, but they wanted to pay me 25 cents per paperback and then sell them for 1/2 the original cover price. That seemed like too much margin for me, so I shop there but don't sell.

One frustration with the eBook evolution is that entire re-use, re-cycle, re-sell option disappears. Only thing left is re-read!
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote