View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 02:00 PM   #13
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
So far, my credit card isn't imposing fees for the number of charges per month. But, the economy is bad and I wouldn't put it past them to do something like that in the same way that my bank years ago started charging if I wrote too many checks or visited the ATM too often.
Except that the CC company usually gets paid a percentage of the purchase plus a transaction fee. So, they would rather see 2 $50 transactions than 1 $100 one. This is why fictionwise has Micropay... they are trying to limit their per transaction CC fess.

So, I doubt you will see your CC capping your transactions.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote